Save the date for our Annual Casino Night fundraiser in conjunction with Childrensalon.
Last year we raised a fantastic £6,179.91 but this year we are going bigger and better at Salomons Estate
We are really excited to have the West Kent Big Band playing on the night. Huge thanks to everyone who is donating their time!
We are also really looking forward being emersed in the world of amazing and astounding magic of Bob Pound!
Keep an eye out for updates and we will let you know when tickets go on sale!
Donate A Prize!
You can give an ITEM for our AUCTION, RAFFLE or WHEEL OF FORTUNE today!
As a prize donor, our commitment to you will be to:
- - Post your logo on the “Prize Donor” page within the event site.
- - Provide mention of your business on our Social Media sites at least once prior to event and during.
- - Provide mention of your business on the Nourish Community Foodbank website within our event wrap-up post, thanking all of our sponsors.
- - Provide mention of your business or logo in our post event press release.
All prize donors will receive on the night promotion via "Thank You Boards", posters, leaflets and booklets and Main Prize Donors will receive a special section of business promotion on the night where local press will be in attendance.
Check out our webpage for our 2016 event here
To complete our commitment to you, we will need from you:
- - Your current high resolution logo
- - A short description of your auction item and either a voucher or a photo of the physical prize.
- - Monetary value of the auction item
Please contact email@example.com to donate.
Thank you for all your support!
Well we did it again! Our second annual fundraiser was a blast. We had a fantastic night at the Casino Night and we have now had all the money in.The total raised is an incredible £6,179.91!
Huge thanks to everyone who came along to support us and special thanks to all our prize donors, auction winners and raffle players.
We couldn't have done this without the support of Childrensalon and we are so grateful for their ongoing support!
Thanks go to everyone that made the night possible including:
• The Roccos for a brilliant set of live music. (https://www.facebook.com/theroccosband/)
• Crucial Colour for printing the leaflets and posters for the night.
• Barnes Kingsnorth Estate Agents for providing advertising boards.
• Aramex for providing some amazing spot prizes for the wheel of fortune.
• The Mayor of Tunbridge Wells, Cllr David Neve, and his wife the Mayoress for coming along and supporting us
• Tim McCabe for being our auctioneer
• Rowben for being our photographer on the night. (Instagram @Grainy_day)
All funds will go to help those in crisis in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and surrounding areas. Here are a few pics from the night..
A huge thank you to all our donors. Some didn't make it onto our donor board as it went to print but all donors are on our donor tab!
Canterbury Ghost Tours, Go Ape, St Johns Sports Centre, Trinity Theatre, Leeds Castle, Woods, The Talentz, Hever Castle, AJ Magic, Basil, Cookies Kitchen, London Transport Museum, Alfresco, Revive Hairdressing, Drusillas Zoo, Childrensalon, Kittys Kitchen, Kent Cricket, Go Jump In Tonbridge, Hampergifts, Chegworth Valley Farm Shop, TWODS, Matt Stanford – Osteopathy, Spa hotel, Tonbridge and Malling Leisure Trust, Brilliant Car Cleaning, Hoopers, Real Salon, Assembly Halls, TWC Chiropractic, Cook! Tunbridge Wells, Serenity Therapies, Crowborough Leisure Centre, Vittle And Swig, Neals Yard Remedies, Glamour Sprinkles Nails, Seodra, Rock UK, Royale Retreat, Tunbridge Wells Lawn Tennis Club, One Warwick Park, Minor Mania, Bijou Concierge, Hotel Du Vin, Sandrines, Always Tea Time, Bushido Judo Club, No. 6 Clinic, Royal Victoria Place, HalthInk, Crucial Colour, Crowborough Beacon Golf Club, Tonbridge Tennis Club, Aramex, Shelfsafe