KM Charity Abseil 2018

8th April 2018

Thomas Place, Maidstone

Take on the 100ft drop to to raise funds for people in crisis in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding areas

It's £20 to enter and you must raise at least £75 in sponsorship.

Over 14's only

You can choose to support Nourish, meaning 70% of what you raise will go to us and the remaining 30% goes to the KM Charity Team.

For more information and to book your place, click here.

To donate online please do so using the Paypal button below.