KM Assault Course Challenge 2018

15th April 2018

Betteshanger Country Park, Deal, CT14 0BF

Take on the KM assault course in a team of six and raise funds for perople in crisis in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding areas

It's £85 per team to enter and you must raise at least £450 in sponsorship (£75 per person)

Over 14's only

You can choose to support Nourish, meaning 70% of what you raise will go to us and the remaining 30% goes to the KM Charity Team's children's road safety work in Kent and Medway.

For more information and to book your place, click here.

To donate online please do so using the Paypal button below.