Nourish is delighted to launch our Royal Tunbridge Wells Takeover September 2019!!
We spoke to a number of organisations about creating an easy fundraiser that doesn't take up too much of your time or take you away from you doing what you already do so brilliantly and so the RTW Takeover was born! Let us simply be a part of your activities in September and support those in crisis in our community.
We are very excited to already have a few organisations committed to getting involved including Sankeys, Boogie Nights at The Forum, The Guinea pub, Maxipay, Skinners’ School, Love Inc but we want YOU on board!
Any amount of support you can offer would be greatly appreciated, ideas could include:-
- Letting us put a food donation station or monetary collection box in your organisation for one month
- Donating a % from sales of a particular product throughout the month
- A signature dish or drink for the month of September which has a marked-up donation to Nourish
- Getting the team at work to dress up, go without one coffee a day (£3, the cost of one takeaway coffee could provide a meal for someone in crisis) or hold a bake sale
- Organise a specific event in September that raises funds for Nourish
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to be involved or find out more. Alternatively we can come and meet you if you want to discuss the idea further.